Fintech Connex Limited (“or “we”) provides its content on this website (the “Site” and “Site Content”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Additional information about us is contained under Legal Information and Notices.
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of the Terms, and that they comply with them.
- Copyrights – All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Fintech Connex Ltd or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Fintech Connex Ltd and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Fintech Connex Ltd or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Fintech Connex Ltd or its licensors.
- Use of Site Content – Fintech Connex Ltd hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Fintech Connex Ltd prior written consent.
- Disclaimers – The content and functionality on the Site is provided with the understanding that Fintech Connex Ltd is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. The content of the Site is for information purposes only. We cannot accept responsibility for any act and/or omission based on the material contained in or on the Site.
All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Fintech Connex Ltd and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Fintech Connex Ltd shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
We will not be liable for any of the following:
- loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Governing Law – These Terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of England and under the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Legal Notices & Information
- Fintech Connex Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this website will be accurate and up to date, Fintech Connex Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Commercial use of the information on this website is permitted, however Fintech Connex Ltd makes no representation or warranty that the content of this website is suitable for use in commercial situations or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that any and all descriptions of services available from Fintech Connex Ltd correspond to the actual services available, Fintech Connex Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
© Fintech Connex Ltd, All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of England and Wales and by international laws and conventions. No content from this website may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior written consent of Fintech Connex Ltd. Copies of content may be saved and/or printed for personal use only.
Registered in England as a limited company No 12885589.
Registered office – International House, 6 South Morton Street London W1K 5QF